Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Replace image for "Compassion"

I'm  finalizing the home page rotating images and copy and offer the new photo shown on the slideshare file below as a possible substitute for the "Compassion" message.  These photos will be purchased so we can see how the page looks without the watermark.

I'm also working on a simple Usability test to double-check navigation and home page terminology.  So often we think we're clear about our message only to discover that our communication suffers from jargon-creep.  My goal is to test the home page navigation on 15 individuals and include the results as part of my Capstone deliverables.  Who knows what might happen to page titles.

Time is growing short and I need to focus my attention on the supporting documentation for my study.  I'd say that about 75% of the work associated with my Capstone is intended to demonstrate that I've actually thought about my plans and recommendations.  The deliverables act as proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment