Thursday, July 1, 2010

Capstone Fair Plans - Grading Rubric - Email

This is not good.  I think I spent the better part of today crafting my capstone grade and deliverable rubric when I should have been concerning myself with building client business.

The reason for this heightened desperation is the pending capstone fair, which will take place next Saturday at the Grad Center.  This event is intended to showcase all of the final projects that are in development and requires a certain amount of presentation by the "capstoners."  Suddenly, that long list of deliverables that was created for the project charter starts looking ominous.  Why did I ever agree to that?

Progress is being made on the overall site design and today I received a very good suggestion from my advisor on a quick and efficient HCI test for design and navigation.  I'm also hopeful my developer can find time in a clearly insane work schedule to review my project.

Today I also launched a prototype of an email template that will support the website.  Vermont Partnership needs to make the most of these inexpensive and extremely targeted media vehicles.  Let's see what kind of reception it generates.

Next stop(s): Facebook; SEO; Keywords; Analytics; and Linking Strategy   

No comments:

Post a Comment