Friday, June 25, 2010

Home Page Design - Moving forward

Today was a good day.

I submitted these home page designs and my sponsor responded within hours.  We're going to move forward with the three column approach (slides 3, 4 and 5).  I'm having second thoughts about the idea of a static image that only changes upon refresh.  Maybe  a bit of flash might do a better job of stringing together the four call-out concepts that represent lead-ins to the home page text.

The site plan was also sent around today and it looks like a bit more work is needed to the left navigation.  That text may need to go through a bit more editing before we're at a place that's comfortable for all.

Supporting documents that serve as backup to the project need to be completed and I also have to complete my grading rubric.  The capstone fair is in 15 days and counting.  OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment